Sunday, November 20, 2005

Alarm Clock Meme

I probably shouldn't announce this because it's asking for trouble, but I have been tagged with my first Meme by Oddybobo. And I agree with her, it's not even a cool one. But, having a lack of material lately, it gives me something to post. So here goes nothing.

1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?
Not to wake up. I set it but I am usually awake before it goes off.

2. What time do you set it for?
5AM. I am a morning person. I love the quiet of the mornings and this is when I get the most done.

3. Do you hit the snooze button? If so how many times?
Sometimes. Usually once or twice if I got to bed late.

4. Have you ever abused an alarm clock?
No. But, my ex had one when we got married that I made him get rid of because I couldn't stand the sound of it. It was extremely irritating and made me want to abuse more than the alarm clock.

5. It’s time to spread some “It’s Blogcess” linky love.

Rules of the game, so I have been told:

First: Copy and paste #1 - #5(Make sure to link to: “It’s Blogcess”, which is the link in #5. Because it’s always polite to link to the one who started the linky love.)

Second: Link to my site (because it’s polite to link to the site that tagged you).

Third: Go and tag up to five other blogs, or more if ya like.

Fourth: Email the owner of, or post on the blogs that you have tagged, to inform them that you’ve tagged them.

So, who do I tag? No one. I'll wait for a better one. Beside, everyone I know already did this, I think.