Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Forgotten Meme

Once upon a time someone tagged me with a meme. CRS crept in and it slipped my mind. Then, life took over as it has a way of doing. I am supposed to list eight things about myself.

1. I procrastinate and suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t). This is a deadly combination.

2. This is accompanied by periods of I can tackle the world. No, I'm not manic-depressive just human.

3. Although, I did self-diagnose myself as manic-depressive when I was 11. I was relived when I found out there was something that described how I felt. It was easier to deal with than the fact that I was being molested by my step-father.

4. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. So far I've come to the opinion that a grown up isn't one of the things I want to be. But, dammit it happened any how.

5. We had all kinds of unusual pets when I was a child. We had a skunk named Sam. We had two "flying squirrel" or actually sugar gliders. One was named Mitzy and would sit on my mom's head when she read. We also had rabbits, snakes, a white deer, possums, and lots of dogs, cats.

6. I had my picture in the paper for the bicentennial when I was in middle school. We had a dress up day for the occasion and my mom had made me an old fashioned style dress and bonnet. The newspaper reported picked me and a boy to pose in front of a buggy that was at our school. I hated that boy. I was appalled to be in a picture with him. I never saw the picture as we didn't get the afternoon addition of the News Journal. But, other people told me it was in there.

7. I really need to work on my self-confidence. People make me nervous and I have a difficult time thinking when other people are around. I'm best with one-on-one or big groups where I can float around from person to person thereby controlling my comfort level.

8. I've been in a long-distance relationship for three years. It's the best relationship I've ever had. We met through E-Harmony and I could write one of those sappy commercials everyone is always complaining about.

Okay. I did it. I'm through.