Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Life took over

Wow! I have actually had a life lately and haven't been home to live through other peoples blogs. So, this is what it feels like. So, what have I been up to lately? In a nutshell:

road trip
waterpark
Eating
go carts
swimming in the hotel pool
Eating
movies
spending time with my Sweetie, his son, and Chowhound
Eating
quick visit with my blog Momma
changing out the clothes in my suitcase
Eating
flying
cruising on Enchantment of the Seas
strolling in Key West
eating
lounging by the pool
eating
gambling
eating
napping
diving in Cozumel, Mexico
shows
getting engaged
flying home
finding out Chowhound totaled my car
discovering the washing machine died

So, now I get to go car shopping, replace the washing machine and go on a serious diet.

Ah, isn't it nice that life provides you with checks and balances.

Time to get to work and back to reality.