Friday, July 18, 2008

Why I love my children

I found this on Chowhound's Myspace:

Well I have gotten news about a change. Unfortunately, I have to leave a month earlier. I got a call saying that I'm now scheduled to leave September 15. The reason they gave was because they need a marimba player. So I guess that's a good thing, I guess I'm the only one that can fill that spot. There's nothing I can do about it. Its just the way these things go. This seems to be hard on my mom because, well, I'm leaving in September, (Daredevil) is going over to Iraq in September as well, and my oldest brother is leaving for the Air Force some time in October or something like that, so shes kinda down. I think she'll be fine, she just has to worry about herself now. If you care to leave her a message or a smile you never now how much a small thing like that can improve someones mood.

I hate that he worries about me but I'm glad that he cares.