Wednesday, January 25, 2006

#10 may come true

I found this little thing over at Drunken Wisdom. I played around with my boys' names and Daredevil's generated this:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Daredevil!

  1. When Daredevil is swallowed, he will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.
  2. More people are killed by Daredevil each year than die in airplane accidents.
  3. Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Daredevil every year!
  4. The international dialing code for Daredevil is 672!
  5. If you toss Daredevil 10000 times, he will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because his head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
  6. On stone temples in southern India, there are more than 30 million carved images of Daredevil.
  7. Daredevil is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
  8. Daredevil is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Daredevil!
  9. Scientists have discovered that Daredevil can smell the presence of autism in children.
  10. Daredevil is physically incapable of sticking his tongue out!
I am interested in - do tell me about
#10 is indeed prophetic considering I just posted on this! He is in fact planning on getting his tongue pierced. This is not good.

Daredevil just read this. Not so good. He rejoiced at the thought of being a mass murderer as stated in #2. And #1 generated a sly smile and "Sweet!". I am going to lose my mind with this child.