Friday, June 22, 2007

Final Destination

I feel like I've been living in a Final Destination sequel the last two days. I would link to it for those not familiar with the movies but I'm on dial up. Too much trouble. Way too slow. After yesterdays car fiascoes I thought I was done. Nooooooo. Today continued. I swear someone is out to get me. I've been dodging cars, out of control travel trailers and pictures flying out of pick up trucks today. I-10 is so much fun.

I wish I had a camera with me today. I had a perfect picture opportunity. While travel through the 200 miles of construction on I-10, I passed the signs that post your current speed. The sign said "speed limit 60". My speed was 7. Yes, 7 flapping miles an hour. All I needed was David Spade, some nitrous, and a deer and I could have starred in Tommy Boy.

I'm made it alive and in one piece. Mom is doing well.

Maybe I will be able to catch up on my post this weekend since I will be housebound for most of it. I am trying to work it out to catch up with Mrs. Who while I'm here. That would be a blast.

Ta Ta for now. Over and out.