Thursday, June 21, 2007

WTF

I love the reminders I get from time to time that tell me I made good choices or rather reminders on why I made those choices.

My Ex took me to pick up my rental car tonight. We have a casual relationship. We have known each other since we were teenagers. Even though we are divorced we have remained civil for the boys. I believe the past is best left there. I try very hard to stay cordial. We normally keep our conversations centered on the kids. It does no good to rehash things you can't change and will never see eye to eye on. I bite my tongue from time to time because it is just best. But, tonight I about bit it in half.

We were discussing Daredevil and his girlfriend. His girlfriend's Dad has lots of girlfriends and doesn't hide it from his wife. This is very hard on Daredevil and "Nana". She is very embarrassed about her Dad. She is not prod of her father at all. The man is warped and controlling. But, that's another post.

Anyhow, my ex blurted out, "Affairs are just wrong. I don't see how anyone could do that."

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I swear I tasted blood.

He doesn't see how people could do that. This coming from a man that slept with my best friend when we were married. Did he forget? Is he brain damaged?

I couldn't believe what I heard. That was the beginning of the end of our marriage. I guess since he claims it was only one time that doesn't count as an affair. That's BS. Infidelity is infidelity.

He really should quit taking those on-line Clinton Marriage Counseling Courses.