Friday, February 08, 2008

I survived Canada


I got to make a snow angel. Nope. No pictures were taken of that. But, I can say now that I have experienced snow. The only other time in my life that I have been in snow was when I was 8 years old and we lived in Virgina Beach. Florida snow doesn't count.

I was disappointed though. I couldn't make a snowball. The snow wouldn't stick together.

Manitoba Canada is flat. Flat like Florida flat. Only there aren't many trees to block the view so you can see for miles and miles.

I wasn't able to get many pictures since we were working 12 to 15 hours per day. Remind me not to work with IT people again. Those people get hunkered down in front of their laptops and forget there is another world around. We didn't even break for dinner. We wound up eating dinner at 11pm.

Overall, it was a good trip with a great bunch of people. But, boy am I tired.