Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday 13-Reasons I love my Man




Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!


Here is a list of why I love my Sweetie. I sent to this to him recently. I believe you should always let the people you love know how you feel everyday not just a couple of times a year. So, I sent him a reason a day for 11 days. Close enough for a Thursday Thirteen. So, now I want the world to know why I fell in love with this man.

So, Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life.

13. 12. 11.
There are a million little reasons why I love you and I could easily list one for every day of the year. But, they add up to the most important one. I love you because you are YOU. You don't hide or pretend to be anything you're not. That's why I fell in love with you.

10. You're honest, hardworking, and lovable
9. You're cute.
8. You're smart. You educate yourself.
7. When I am upset or stressed you, usually, try and make me smile. That makes my stresses go away.
6. You make my coffee just perfect. You make it better than I do.
5. You don't fuss and yell about my driving. You either tease me or just don't let me drive. That's fine with me.
4. You genuinely care about the people in your life. You may worry excessively and fuss at times but you do it out of love and concern because you want people to strive to better themselves or circumstances like you have done. You want the people you love the be happy.
3. You're not afraid to show your sensitive side. You'll watch chick flicks, the Lifetime and Oxygen channels. I love it when you describe and discuss what you've watched and how it relates to you.
2. You strive to be the best that you can be. You're always trying to improve who you are and to live according to your values.
1. Your laugh. It fills the room. It makes me smile. It lights up your face and reveals your soul.