Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A dream that I wish hadn't come true

I still trying to wrap my mind around this whole ordeal. I knew my Dad's wife was evil and I guess I knew in my heart what she would do, but still it baffles me that someone can be so cruel. My Dad died and she did not tell any of his family. Not his two brothers and sister. Not his four daughters. She has contact information. It's not like she couldn't have gotten in touch with one of us or all of us. The ultimate control and isolation. She didn't even invite his family to honor him at his memorial service. He died Oct. 25 and we didn't find out until Nov. 17. We were told after his memorial service. That was mean. It was mean to my Dad. It was mean to us. How can someone be so heartless and cruel.

Several months ago I vividly dreamed this exact situation occurred. I dreamed it not once but twice. Both times I woke up in tears. I can't remember the details now but I woke up crying because I found out my Dad had died and she didn't tell us. Now, that is exactly what happened.

Dad, I love you with all my heart. I always have and I always will. I am glad you are finally away from her. I am sorry that you had to die to do it. I wish I had done more for you. You deserved to have a happy life. I am so sorry. I love and miss you.