Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blog Names for my Boys

After a tremendous amount of thought (8 hours of driving without a radio gives you that) I have come up with blog names for my boys:

The Improviser: This is my oldest son. He always comes up with a "different" way of doing things. This is plainly illustrated in my post "Laziness is Hard Work". He has always been his own person. He has never gone with the crowd. His uniqueness will benefit him in the long run. He will go far, but in his time and at pace and by his rules. This also means he can make me VERY AGGRAVATED.

The Daredevil: The middle son. He has no fear. He has been my thank goodness for emergency rooms and health care kid. And, OMG when are they going to call HRS. He is sly and devilish as you can tell from his antics in "Teenagers and Sex".

This leaves my youngest. The Chowhound. I haven't posted about him yet. Just wait. His stories are just as good. But, this tall, lanky kid eats, and eats, and eats. And stays as skinny as a line. I can always tell when he is hungry or wants something because I get the biggest hug, a head on my shoulder and an....I looooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooouuuuuuuuu, Mom.

and not to be left out.....is my four legged son. Yes, another boy. Our dog, Remington. Home protection at it's best. He is fat, lazy and neurotic. But, should anyone in a cat suit try to break in my house, they are in really, really big trouble. He eats cats.