Monday, August 22, 2005

Time to Start

Welcome.

I have decided to go ahead and post even though my site isn't quite finished. I also decided not to delete my test post. That is in respect to Harvey at Bad Example. He says that your first post is supposed to suck. It's tradition. I do not want to break tradition before I am even introduced to the family. So, I will leave it because it sucks. I would also like to thank him for the help section on his site. It has a wealth of information.

I would like to pay tribute to and acknowledge my blog mother, VW Bug at onehappydogspeaks. It is through her blog and her encouragement that I took the plunge to attempt this. I would also like to put her on a guilt trip now, because a mother is supposed to be helpful and nurturing. I have been waiting for her to help me with my sidebar problems. and waiting. and waiting. Actually, it's only been one day and I know how extremely busy she is. But, I just wanted to harass her. We have been friends for almost 3 decades so I figure I am entitled. Yes, mom, we are getting old(er). Never dreamed that I would call you mom, did ya!?!

Now, you're asking or maybe not, who the h*** am I. I am Sticks. I am in the prime of my life trying to figure out who I am and what do I do now that my three boys are teenagers. They just don't need mom like they used to. All they want now is my money and my car keys. But, they still give me lots of stories to post. I will post these and lots of the antics they pulled in years past. I have to write them down because I just can't remember like I used to. I suffer from CRS (can't remember s***) and it is getting worse everyday. I think. I can't remember.

Enough for now, thanks for joining me and I hope you come back to see what Chaos is next.