Monday, September 18, 2006

Homecoming Week

This ought to be an interesting week. It's homecoming. Today is Pajama Day. I am so glad I am not a teacher at my kids' school. Whoever thought this was a good idea was out of their friggin mind.

At first, Daredevil wasn't going to participate in this. Notice I said, "At First." My intitial thoughts were, "Thank goodness. I guess the boy does have some sense." You see, he doesn't own pajamas. He wears boxers. I guess. I don't ask. I don't want to know. He is almost 19. But, then he decided on an outfit. He wore his bathrobe over his regular clothes. That's fine. I can deal with it. I guess. He has been practicing flashing. And the fact that he is wearing tennis shoes with them makes this a fantastic outfit (in his eyes). Ack.

Now, we get to Chowhound and his warped sense of humor. Chowhound is the only one of my boys who likes wearing pajama pants and owns a pair. He intends on wearing them to school today. I never in my life thought they would be worn outside this house. If I had, I probably wouldn't not have let him get them. They are "Beer Nut" pajama pants that say "Sweet and Salty". I can so see this getting perverted in the teenage world. Double Ack.

I better check and see what the other dress up days are this week. I can see blog fodder coming my way in droves. I sure hope I don't get any phones calls today.