Sunday, September 10, 2006

Urgent Request

I have a special request for everyone. Please help. As you know, my nephew is away at Paris Island completing Marine bootcamp. He only has a few more weeks to go but it is getting tough. He sent a letter to his mom and begged her to please have everyone send him letters of encouragement. He says it will help to have something to take his mind off things there. He says it is a "crazy place".

So, please, if you could jot down a few words of encouragement for Recruit Gene and e-mail the letters to me at chaos.2.serendipity@gmail.com I will print them and send them to him. I thought it would be encouraging to know that people who don't even know him support what he is doing. I know that some of you out there have endured bootcamp and can empathize. I appreciate anything. Words of encouragement. Jokes. Bootcamp horror stories. Anything to help get him through. Thank you.