Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thirteen Books on my Shelf


For my 2nd Edition of Thursday Thirteen, I present the first thirteen books on my bookcase.

1. Wildlife of the Islands (Wildlife Habitat Series) by William H. Amos
2. Wildlife of the Oceans (Wildlife Habitat Series) by Albert C. Jensen
3. The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery
4. When I am an Old Woman I shall wear Purple edited by Sandra Haldeman Martz
5. Dark Harbor by Stuart Woods
6. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
7. From the Corner of His Eye by Dean Koontz
8. Directv Receiver Owner's Manual
9. I try to take one day at a time... by Ashleigh Brilliant
10. Three to get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
11. Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
12. Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
13. Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich

My favorite book is The Little Prince. It is my reminder to always keep the innocence of a child. What do you see in the following picture?

If you had to guess at the picture, and guessed a hat, I suggest you read the book.

My favorite line is: "Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them."