Friday, December 22, 2006

Things are looking UP

I woke up depressed this morning. That's obvious from my previous post. But, throughout the day, I have gotten better. I am getting in a Christmas mood. This may have something to do with the fact that I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK FOR THE NEXT TEN DAYS! Count 'em Ten. Saturday (1), Christmas Eve (2), Christmas Day(3), Tuesday(4), Wednesday(5), Thursday(6), Friday(7), Saturday again(8), New Year's Eve(9), New Year's Day(10). Whoo Hoo! Yippie! *doing the happy dance*

I have two days to shop. That's doable.

I have three and a half days to clean my house to my satisfaction before my Sweetie gets here Christmas Day. That's doable, too. I'm now longer stressing about him coming. I am excited now.

I will get to spend Christmas Eve and Day with my boys and then Christmas night with my Sweetie. Then, we will head to Pensacola for a few days to spend time with my family. Then, back home to spend New Year's weekend with one of my bestest friends.

You know how I know she is a great friend? She is coming to see me and I won't even be here when she gets here and she is OK with that. Now, that is a friend. I love her to pieces.

Well, time to get busy, busy, busy again but this time I think I will actually accomplish something.