Monday, January 15, 2007

Don't be Jealous

Sleep.

Sleep.

Sleep.

I think I have finally gotten some apparently much needed rest.

I have been sluggish the last couple of weeks. Absolutely no energy. Coming home from work and napping for a few hours in the evening didn't help any at all. There's nothing but crap on TV at Midnight. I've been so tired I haven't even felt like blogging. Now, that's tired.

I think I have it all worked out now. Yesterday, I came home from work at 3pm, ate and then had my nap attack. I work up at 6:48 trying to figure out if it was Sunday evening or Monday morning. I hate that feeling. It was still Sunday. I fell back asleep before 8:30 and only woke up once around 10pm to do a head count. I sleep better when I know where my children are.

I think I needed some rest. Maybe, I can get back on track again.