Thursday, January 04, 2007

What a horrible, humiliating day I had today. I was at work just minding my own business trying to solve an issue when a co-worker jumped my shit. She starting yelling at me from the other room, asking me what MY problem was. Crap. I about died. I am not a confrontational person. I was completely caught off-guard. She accused me of making a smart ass comment to her which I did not. I was totally humiliated. I ended up retreating to the bathroom trying to keep from crying. It didn't work. I feel like such a stupid idiot. I'm 42 frickin years old and here I was hiding in the bathroom crying like I was in grade school again. Then, I spent the next hour and half trying to keep from crying just trying to make it until the end of the day. Meanwhile, she is in the other room laughing like nothing happened. I'm such a stupid wimp. I try to get along with people. Evidently, I'm doing something wrong because I never seem to fit in anywhere.