Thursday, October 04, 2007

Changing Jobs--NOT

I'm following the crowd just because I don't feel like thinking at the moment. So, I took the "What should you be doing for a living" quiz.

Mine ended in a three way tie and I had to answer a tie breaker question. Apparently, there is little difference between a Pretty Princess (which is what I got-ha ha), a Mafia Boss, and a Pirate Captain. Which stands to reason if you think of the "Hollywood glamor girls" as princesses. Yeah, no morals at all.


What should you be doing for a living?!
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Pretty Princess

You're a pretty princess!! You're sensitive, pretty, and love to be pampered. I hope you're a chick, but if you're not...well quit you're job and marry a prince anyway!!

Pretty Princess

45%

Pirate Captain

45%

Mafia Boss

45%

An Old Prospector

43%

Drug Lord

38%

Cowboy Outlaw

38%

Ninja Assassin

25%

Break-dancing Machine

5%