Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Blogiversary

VWBug's blog is 2 years old. I'm sure she forgot since she didn't post about it. So, I will.

VW is a very special person. I have known her most of my life. There were years when we lost touch just because that is how life is sometimes. But, that changed two years ago when she started blogging. Through her words and pictures she has given me and the rest of the world a front row seat into her life. Blogs are personal. They are touching. They become part of who we are and introduce us to others who share our trial and tribulations and others who don't but can offer support.


We have listened to VW lose her mind from sleep deprivation. We watched two babies grow from tiny tots to handsome young boys. (I can't believe how they have grown.) I'm sure I wasn't the only one who cried when she lost her Dad. And Wednesday are no longer dreaded since wait in anticipation of Humor for Dreaded Wednesdays.

There's a lot more I could write and links I could add but time is short so I'll just cut to the chase. Thank you VW for sharing and including us in your life. I'm sure I speak for a bunch of people, We love you and cherish your boys and your blog. Here's to another year of blogging. I hope you get some much deserved "me" time now that school has started and some much needed sleep.

Congratulations.