Monday, September 25, 2006

Blogger Bug Battle

There's seems to be a sort of unofficial battle of the bug stories going through the blogdom. Bou and Sissy and T1Guy have all contributed. Bou cringed when one crawled on her in the middle of the night. Sissy actually smashed one in the back of her knee while sleeping. And T1G had a bug crawl in his ear.

My story is so disgusting; I gag just thinking about it. And I really can't believe I am posting this for all to see. But, considering my vast readership, I guess I am safe against total public humiliation.

A few years ago, I was over some friends' house shooting skeet and drinking. Yes, wonderful combination I know. But, it was a blast and believe it or not we saved most of the drinking for after dark around the bon fire. I think the drinking is what saved me from losing my mind later. Anyway, it hit the time of day to put away the guns and the lite alcohol and bring out the strong stuff. My boyfriend at the time, was actually being sweet and went in these friend's house to find me a cup and fix a white Russian for me. The first one and the second one went down smooth. It wasn't until the ice melted good and the third drink that I finally got to the bottom of the glass. I felt something in my mouth. I spit out a frickin German cock roach. Bleh. Absolutely disgusting. I am surprised I didn't heave my guts to the ground. A gallon of mouthwash did not make me feel any better. Needless to say, I always took my own cup no matter where I went after that.

I think I'll go throw up now and down another gallon of mouthwash.