Thursday, February 23, 2006

Life without a Song

My self-esteem has taken another hit. It was bad enough when I took the superhero quiz it came up with nothing. Twice. Yes, I took it twice and twice it produced no results. I have no superhero qualities. Cat Woman, Super Girl, Wonderwoman, they can all relax I am no threat.

Now in addition to having no great qualities, I don't even have a life song. This seemed simple enough for an ordinary person to do. No tall buildings to leap, no walls to climb, just plug in the date of your 18th birthday, click on the UK or USA flag and based on billboard's hits it tells you the #1 song at that time. I punch in the date, click the USA flag and wait in anticipation. It was kind of exciting in a "I got no life so this is my big thrill" kind of way. Until it stuck it's tongue out with "Information is not available". WTF! I have no theme song. No sound track for my life. I'm living in the silent film era. No cool song to strut down the street by. Seeing as how I won't be battling bad guys I won't need background music. But, wait, there is still a chance. So, I resort to clicking on the British Flag. Now it retorts with "Do you really want to hurt me?" (Culture Club) ! Yep. This is it. This has been my theme song. Now my life makes sense.

Other notable songs:

The #1 song on the day I was born was "Baby Love" by the Supremes.
Improviser's life song "Burn" (Usher).... BD song-Greatest Love of All (Whitney Houston)
Daredevil's life song Gold Digger (Kane West).... BD song-Didn't We Almost Have it All (Whitney Houston)
Chowhound bd song Black Velvet - Alannah Myles

So, what is your theme song?