Sunday, June 11, 2006

Observation Habits

Chowhound and I walked to the store yesterday. As we passed one convenience, he commented that that store has 14 security cameras.

"Excuse me", I said. "Just exactly why do you know this?"

"It's just a habit of mine." was his excuse.

Throughout our 2 mile walk I found out that his school has 3 security cameras outside and several more inside. Another convenience store has 10. And the particular store we were headed towards has Zero. He apparently scopes them out wherever he goes. I hope it's just out of curiosity and not because he is doing anything wrong.

I've am the most unobservant person around. I have never noticed any cameras. Then, again, I'm not looking.

Does anyone else do this? Is this normal or should I be worried that he is up to no good?