Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sister Tag

My new sister, Tink, has tagged me with a meme. Do you think I'll get in trouble with "Mom" if I beat her up?

5 things in my fridge:
*nothing
*nothing
*nothing
*nothing
*nothing-just ask my children

5 items in my closet:
*dresses I don't wear
*clothes that don't fit (the clothes I wear are in laundry baskets-they're clean. It's just easier to find them that way)
*heels that I don't wear
*A formal china place setting for two that my mother gave me as a wedding present when I married ex#1. I have been hauling it around for 20 something years waiting for someone special to have a candlelight dinner with.
*a set of engraved silverware my Grandmother gave to me for my boys. They will each get a set of four. I was the only one who married someone with the same last initial. The silverware is over 70 years old.

5 items in my purse:
*palm pilot
*Aleve 200 count--I'm going to be prepared no fooling around with pain
*cocoa butter hand cream
*scrunchie-always need an extra on hand
*unmentionables

5 items in my car:
*hard hat
*steel toed boots
*safety harness
*safety glasses
*rope
(Doesn't every girl carry those kinds of things in her car? I live in Florida. This is my hurricane preparedness kit. ;)

5 people to annoy:
I think everyone has done this already, so volunteers are welcome.