Friday, November 10, 2006

Naked Kisses


Oh No. Hershey's has gone and done it now. They have naked kisses. A bag of unwrapped kisses. They are supposed to be for baking. Yeah, right. Like that's gonna happen. Just rip the bag open and eat them like M&M's--by the handfuls. At least before, I would have to work to get them. Then, that little pile of silver kiss peelings would be staring at me making me feel guilty. So, I would at least hesitate before I grabbed another handful. No, not anymore. There is no evidence. No pig indicators. This is not good. Not at all. This bag ain't gonna ever see the first cookie. And I've been good and staying away from the sweets. I stopped eating sweets right after Halloween. Yeah, I know that was only 10 days ago. But, still. You have to start sometime. And now this. My diet is so screwed.