Monday, June 25, 2007

There's no place like home

I'm clicking my heels together and muttering those wonderful, magical words. I had the best weekend. It was far too short. The eleven hour round trip drive really cuts into a weekend. Where can I get some ruby pumps?

I was able to spend a little bit of time with my mom, each of my three sisters and brother-in-laws as well as the delightful Mrs. Who. Mrs. Who comments on our connection and visit here. It seems her hubby, Bitterroot, had no desire to sit around and talk about exes so he decline the invite. I just don't understand. It is so hysterical. Especially, when both of you can claim the same ex.

Mrs. Who, it was great finally meeting up with you all these years later. I look forward to the next time. I guess we can find something else to entertain us so your hubby will want to join us.