Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ouch, I tagged Myself.

I found this Meme at Richmonds and tagged myself. Because I'm vain and had nothing else to talk about.

1. Were you named after anyone?Yes, but unintentionally, at least on my mother's part. My mother intended on naming me Suzanne Marie. When she woke up several days after a very rough c-section, she found out my father had named me after her. Well, first name only. Where my middle name came from one can only guess. She said she was soooooooo mad at him. She found out when the nurse brought her the birth certificate to sign.

2. Do you wish on stars?Absolutely, but I think they are someone else's.

3. Do you like your hand writing?When I take my time.

4. What is your favorite meat?Seafood. Any kind. Cooked anyway.

5. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf?CD? No, folks, it's a cassette. Disney's Little Mermaid and Friends. I don't even know where it came from or why I still have it. I have all boys. This just doesn't fit.

6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?Definitely. I am a great friend to have.

7. Are you a daredevil?If taking calculated risks count. And it doesn't involve heights, fast drops or going upside down.

8. When was the last time you cried?Full on boo-hooing?? When my best friend died in February. The little pools behind the eyes? Once a month.

9. Did you ever tell a secret you weren't supposed to?Depends on your point of view. I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. I thought it was just a fact. Evidently, she didn't see it that way. Opps.

10. How do you release anger?Go on longs walks by myself and rant and rave like a lunatic. After that, I can be rational and discuss things.

11. Where is your second home?In the Bahamas with my Sweetie.

12. Do you trust others easily?Yes and no. I give people the benefit of the doubt but I will take a while to get to know you on a personal level. Therefore, I have long and dear friends but not many acquaintances.

13. What class in college do you think is totally useless?I have found that I use most of them as I gravitate through my life. I just wish I could remember the details. I'll encounter a situation and go, "Oh, yeah. I remember something about that."

14. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?No. And for the love of Mike, why would you ever?

15. What do you look for in a guy?Someone kind and considerate. Honest. Affectionate. And has a great laugh.

16. Would you do a bungee jump?Not a chance.

17. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?Turtle Tracks.

18. What is your least favorite thing?Mosquitoes.

19. How many people do you have a crush on right now?Just my Sweetie. And of course my 3 boys. But, that's a given.

20. What do you miss most right now?Daily companionship. My Sweetie and I have a long distance relationship right now. We only spend time with each other every couple of months. This is just how things have to be right now and I accept that and usually it doesn't bother me. But, after spending time with him, I miss the little things. Drinking coffee and reading the paper together. Evening walks and holding hands. Those sort of things. The distance is temporary so I can handle it.

21. What are you listening to right now?One of my best friends. She's on the phone rambling and rambling. I don't get to talk much but that's okay. Love ya Linnaya :)

22. What is the weather like right now?Sunny and 85. Gorgeous!

23. Last person you talked to on the phone?See #21. She laughed when I told her what I wrote.

24. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Depends. Is he walking towards me or away from me?

25.Favorite drink non-alcoholic?Virgin Strawberry daiquiris.

26.Favorite alcoholic drink?I haven't had a drink in two years.

27. Haircolor?Blonde (Though it is getting darker as I get older...) And now, it's getting lighter thanks to Ms. Clairol.

28. Eyecolor?Blue

29. Wear contacts?No. I should wear glasses all the time except for reading. But, I usually don't. You really don't want to be on the road with me. I have limited depth perception.

30. Last movie you watched?Flight Plan.

31. Favorite day of the year?My Birthday. Because it's my day!

32. How many people have a crush on you right now?The only one that counts is my Sweetie.

33. Scary movies or happy endings?Happy endings. I am a sap, and an optimist. And I just can't do scary movies (nor do I want to).

34. Summer or winter?Spring, Summer, Fall. Winter, sucks. And I live in Florida. You people up North are nuts.

35. What book/magazine are you reading at the moment?Fundamentals of Inventory Management and Control. Sounds fun, huh?!

36. What's on your mouse pad?Water ripples.

37. What did you watch on TV last night?Nothing. There's never anything on.

37.Favorite Smell?Fresh, clean, pillow cases. Walking pass The Yankee Candle. Driving pass The Maxwell House Plant.

38. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?I regret that I broke someone's heart. But, I don't regret moving on. We just weren't in the same place at the same time and probably never would have been.

39.Favorite actor/actress?I don't really have a favorite.