Thursday, March 09, 2006

Heading South

I headed for South Florida tomorrow. First, I'm going to stop off and have PB&J with Tater, Tot and my Blog Mom, VWBug. I am so excited. This will be the first time I have gotten to visit with the precious boys. They were asleep the last time I dropped by. Contrary to what VWBug says, they do sleep. Or at least that's what I was told. Now that I think about it, maybe it wasn't even her house. All the lights were off and we had to whisper. And whispering is not something I am very good at. (Just poking fun at her). Anyways, I am really excited about my visit with her and the boys.

Then, I am headed even further South to spend some time with my Sweetie. It's been since Christmas since I have seen him and I can't wait.

The flip side of the coin is that I am, stupidly, once again leaving my house and car in the possession of Improviser and Daredevil. I have been promised that they will behave. Yeah, right. Like I believe that one. But, in my little world, I will. Otherwise, I will be a nervous wreck all weekend and won't get to enjoy myself. Yeah, right. And I'll let them think that.

Well, time to finish packing. Have a great weekend and I'll see you folks Tuesday.