Wednesday, March 22, 2006

VW's Day with Tater and Tot

First thing in the morning, VWBug is raring to go. She's a tank. Sound the battle alarm. Post arms. It's time to battle the toddler world and win.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


She even takes time to dress up and play with the enemy troops. "It gets their guard down. They think I have surrendered."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


By Noon, she is seeking ways to escape. "Maybe I can scare them into behaving", she thinks. "I'll slip into my spider disguise." HA! It won't work. They're boys. They love bugs. She is starting to show signs of distress--illogical thinking.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Desperation sets in. "I must GET AWWWWWWWWWay! Yes, Yes. I can escape."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, No. Sleep deprivation kicks in. Crash and Burn.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tater and Tot win again!


Oh, the meme was five images of other people? Silly me. I'll try again tomorrow.