Saturday, October 22, 2005

How desperate can you get?

I have sunk to a new low. I desperately needed chocolate last night. That nawing at you, frantic, leave me alone or I'll bite your head off until I get chocolate desperate. Mother Hubbard's cupboards were bare. Nothing. No vehicle to go to the store. Damn. I kept searching and searching the kitchen like a crazed crack head. Hoping a snickers bar or something would magically appear. I opened the freezer and hit pay dirt. Except it was embedded in orange sherbert. Yuck. I hate orange sherbet. So, being in the chocolate state of mind, I picked the itty bitty chocolate chips out of the sherbet. It couldn't have added up to one bite of a hersheys bar. But, I got my fix. If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I have checked into the Willy Wonka Rehab.