Friday, October 21, 2005

When Business gets Personal

I've never been one to get caught up in the politics of business. Most of it is bullshit game playing and I hate it. But, unfortunately, I have found myself in the front row seat and get hit with a turd or two. The two people who work for the contractor my company is booting are slinging crap and being obnoxious. I am one of the people replacing them and although I do not know these people they are being aholes to me. I don't understand why people get personal about business. Business is business. It has nothing to do with how they do their jobs. If their company had let them out of the contract, they would have been hired by my company. They just need to get over it and deal with it or just get the hell out so I can do the job I was hired to. It is frustrating being in an environment like that. Okay, my venting is over. Thanks for listening.