Thursday, October 06, 2005

Quiz Week?

Has this been an uneventful week or something? Everyone seems to have a quiz.

So, here they go. I am..

You are Betty Grable!
You're Betty Grable!

and I am...

scoot jpeg
You are Scooter.
You are a loyal, hardworking person, better known
as a doormat.

SPECIAL TALENTS:
Going for stuff.
LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Go For Broke!"

QUOTE:
"15 seconds to showtime."

LAST BOOK READ:
"300 New Ways to Get Your Uncle to Get You a
Better Job "

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
Coffee, clipboard, and Very Special Guest Stars.


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

and I am...

HASH(0x8c713b0)
You are Lust!
Sexy!! But they say that theres such a thing as too
much of a good thing. You have sex on the
brain, and it doesn't stay just there for long.
Passionate, Fiery - and most certainly
confident. You're a fun loving, spontaneous
person who is always up for a laugh. People
however, have trouble keeping up with you.
You're sex crazy, and perhaps need to tone it
down a bit! learn a little self control!
But, Hey, Congratulations on being the Sexiest Red
Hot deadly sin out of all the 7...


?? Which Of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Lust only applies when I am with my Sweetie and then I can't get enough. And it seems just wrong to have lust and a muppet on the same post. Especially Scooter. *I do like the duckling better than the chipmunk. All I think of when I hear chipmunk, is, "You go first." "No, you." "No, after you." Those annoying little cartoons. Politeness. Please. Put them on a skewer. As for the pinup girl. I'll take that. Although, my million dollar legs have been hit with inflation. But, I'm working on that.
*Had to delete Which Cute Animal are you. Something was messing up the borders on my site.

Hat tips to:
One Happy Dog Speaks
Boudicca's Voice
Army Wife Toddler Mom