Saturday, October 01, 2005

A little bit of everything

Wow, can't believe how everything just seems to pile up and demand attention. The house is screaming to be cleaned. (ArmyWifeToddlerMom warned me about that). Can't find that damn maid anywhere. I ought to fire her. Wish I could, please, please. Still working on the lawn mower. I think I saw a lion and a giraffe roaming around out there. Having to car share with Improviser. He finally got a job. Great. Except it's 3-11 and I currently work 7 -3:30. The bumper fell off his car. It's a real POS, but it was free. But, it is illegal to drive without a bumper, so it's on the list to be fixed. Had to replace the battery in mine yesterday. My blog has been neglected. So has my school work. Good thing it's online and do at your own pace. Of course, I think they expect something once in a while. Been working OT. One day off in the last 3 weeks. Now this month is going to be really hectic. I have 3 out of town trips and start my new job. Whew. I'm tired just thinking of all this. So, today, after work, I did my grocery shopping. Stocked up on cleaning supplies. Stopped by our version of Starbucks. Double expresso to go. My house is now half-cleaned. Just wanted to get something out to you few dedicated readers. Need to work on that, too. Now, just a few notes and tidbits:

First, VWBug left her house open. I am having a decorating party over there. So, please help decorate her new house. Tater and Tot keep her busy, so I know she will appreciate our keen decorating taste.

Bad Example "Uncle" Harvey is hosting the Karnival of Kids this week. You have until midnight to get your stories and pictures in.

Here's mine in the Bad Example Family Tradition.



Improviser and Daredevil start shaving at an early age. I don't even want to know if Daredevil still puts shaving cream there.

I know I should probably make separate posts for all of this. But, with this caffeine buzz going, I don't care and I'm ready to get back to cleaning my house. I have to be at work at 7 am tomorrow. I might be done by then.