Friday, October 21, 2005

Hurricane Wilma

Ugh, another Hurricane. Everyone is sick and tired of them. It is really becoming apparent in NOAA's discussions. I love today's 4am update.

"THIS SLOW MOTION SHOULD CONTINUE TO DELAY THE RECURVATURE TOWARD FLORIDA PROLONGING THE AGONIZING WAIT. ON THE OTHER HAND...

HAVING SAID ALL THAT...THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO CHANGE FROM THE PREVIOUS ADVISORY WITH THE SHORT TERM FORECAST BE MORE UNCERTAIN THAN USUAL. "

These forecasts are usually dry and technical. The personalities and frustrations of the forecasters are starting to seep through. I would love to see these forecast if they were not censored by format.

WTF. Here we go again. Everyone in Florida pack up your sh*t and get your as*ses out of the state. We obviously can't predict where this hurricane is going to go. I don't care where you go just don't clogged up the interstates because I'm getting the hell out of here too. If you want further updates, watch the weather channel. They are the only friggin idiots that will be here.
All joking aside, my thoughts and prayers are with my friends in South Florida. Please be take precautions and if you can leave do. I hope the forecasters are grossly wrong and for some unforeseen reason it heads west instead of east. I know all of our blog family and friends will be sitting on edge until we know everyone is okay.