Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's my BlogGreatGrandPappy's Birthday

Happy Birthday Harvey! It's a little strange that your (blog) daughter Bou, granddaughter VW Bug, and greatgranddaughter (me) are all older than you. Proving that anything is possible in cyberspace.

Just in time for your birthday I received this:

The New Bra!!

Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference, after announcing the invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.




Or there is always this new bra.

Happy Birthday.

*I had a written a lot more originally, but I came back to put in a link to your site and somehow wiped out half the post. Blogging so much fun!